This is definitely the most difficult project I never came across.
Back at square one, I found myself looking for another idea and completely in panic.
The toilet paper was not appropriate for painting at all.
I wanted to keep the idea of the little cutted cards moving around the scene so I changed it, by using posts its and typography. After a critical day at uni I decided it was time to change completely (again) and move forward with something new.
Never adjust experiments, create something new.
This video below is what I brought to the table.
A project that reflects my weakness and lack of digital work and editing.
I still have some easter holidays left and I’m sure I can get something that reflects my personality better and I will find a way out!